Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sketchbook Sessions



In honor of my {Renaissance Year}, and being a creatively frazzled dreamer in general, 
I'm finding myself attacking color to paper on a more regular basis again. 

And it feels right. 

Nothing groundbreakingly MoMA worthy or anything, 
(that would need to involve an obligatory rendition of a penis. ZING!)

And don't worry, I'm not opening up an Etsy store... 

(Double ZING!)


I'm just being me. 

Someone who realllllllly wants one of the new Mara Hoffman vinyl beach bags and listened to White Flight's "Panther" a little too much this morning. 


xoxo

{Bon Bon}



P.S. If you have an Etsy store, I'm just being passive aggressive and uber jealous of your talents and entrepreneurship. It's just my PayPal account talking. And if you're the owner of the MoMa reading this....seriously, too much.  



















4 comments:

Laynah said...

Wow that's really good. So pretty.

Rachel Lynn said...

Love reading your posts. They crack me up.

jen said...

But you could open an Etsy with that and other drawings.. :)

Allie said...

I wish I could doodle like that! I always envy people that can just whip out a cool design out of no where. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...