Friday, May 3, 2013

And Then This Happened

{Skin Care Routine}



And it's up on YouTube, which makes me feel all weird inside. 

{Also, if you ever want to feel reeeeeeeally great about yourself, just upload a video of your face talking and then have the privilege, nay, the pleasure, to edit through each and every millisecond of up close and personal} 

Some of those video stills would make young children cry. 


...



>>>I'll post the live link soon. I might need a few mimosas first<<<



xoxo

{Bon Bon}






5 comments:

Mish Lovin' Life said...

I wanna seeeeeeeee

Jane {In The Pink & Green} said...

Yes, I would totally watch, I love hearing about other blogger's skin care stuff and I admire you for doing a video, I HATE seeing myself on camera :)

Sabrina Says Blog said...

I want to seeeeee!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
yours. It is pretty worth enough for me. In my view, if all website owners
and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much
more useful than ever before.

Feel free to surf to my webpage how much should i weigh

Anonymous said...

http://hapna.com/pre/buypropeciaonline/#11875 propecia online ohne rezept - generic propecia available usa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...